What is a Contest Administrator?
A Contest Administrator is a Google Open Source Programs Office employee(s) who manages the contest.
- decide the timeline, scope (number of participating organizations), rules, rewards, and all other contest details.
- decide admission into the contest for Mentoring Organizations.
- are the main point of contact for contest-wide questions and issues.
- are responsible for ensuring that the contest complies with all data protection requirements.
- are the final authority for any disputes during the contest.
- organize and host Grand Prize Winners trip.