The “View Questions” page opens and displays a list of the questions. (Note: No other information except the question title can be seen on the "View Questions" page.)
- A note is displayed on the Edit Question page at all points of time which says : "Significant modification of questions could affect reporting."
- To change the status, click on the corresponding radio button. By default, the status of the question is set to "Active."
- While editing a question for single select/ multi select / smart select / smart select:
- Additional answer choices can be added.
- Only newly added answer choices can be removed.
- Existing answer choices are visible but cannot be edited or removed.
For smart select, tags can be added to existing as well as new choices. Tags can be removed for existing answer choices as well. Both minimum and maximum values are editable for questions with numeric answer types. The system prompts the user with a validation message if mandatory fields are not filled before submitting.
There has been error in communication with Booktype server. Not sure right now where is the problem.
You should refresh this page.