Software name : Arduino
Homepage : http://www.arduino.cc/
Software version used for this installation : Arduino 018 Alpha
Operating System use for this installation : Mac OSX 10.4.11 and Mac OSX 10.4.8
Recommended Hardware : PowerBook G4
• check out http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage
• download and install Arduino.app and driver
Installing Arduino on Mac OS X
• move Arduino.app into your applications-folder
• double-click "FTDIUS.....mpkg"
• and follow the steps to install the usb-driver... .
There has been error in communication with Booktype server. Not sure right now where is the problem.
You should refresh this page.