Export Thunderbird Folders to MBOX for Thunderbird to Outlook Migration
If you have several folders on your Thunderbird email account and want to export all them to MBOX for converting into a single PST file then follow geven below steps:
- In the very first step, download a free Add-on ImportExportTools for Thunderbird
- Install this Add-on on Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Go to Tools >> Add-ons >> Install Add-on from File >> Select importexporttools-22.214.171.124-sm+tb.xpi >> Open >> Install Now >> Restart Now
- Now Open Mozilla Thunderbird and Right click on Email Account from where you want to export all folders. >> ImportExportTools >> Export All the Folders
- Select a folder where you want to save all thunderbird folders
- In a few seconds you will get all folders inside the selected folder
Note: Rename these folders with .mbox extension (Like: Personal to Personal.mbox) and browse them with MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter software to convert into PST format.